Best Solution:Launch SmartPCFixer to solve Blue Screen STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot STOP 0x00000019: BAD_POOL_HEADER problem.
Manual tutorials of fixing bad pool header blue screenGenerally speaking, most blue screen of death problem, such as, bad pool header blue screen is caused by corrupted driver issues. follow the below manual steps to get rid of bad pool header windows 7.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
In fact, if you want to solve Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER issues, perform a system restore will deal with everything.
1. Click "Start", Type "System Restore" in the searching box, then choose system restore as the pictures below.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
bad pool header blue screen error can be a disaster for your PC. If bad_pool_header error windows 10 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Bad Pool Header error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove bad pool header blue screen error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad Pool Header Windows 10 Upgrade,bad Pool Header Windows 8,bad Pool Header Vista,bad Pool Header Windows Xp
Read More: ,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled,BSOD Error system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled 0x1000007e,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,system_service_exception